Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keeping busy...

Happy Tuesday! I'm hoping you are having a great day! I have a very welcomed day off after working this weekend. I work at a museum and weekends tend to be busy for us, especially when we are launching new family-focused programs. This one involves a certain little blue engine...that's right, THOMAS the Tank Engine! I will have Thomas related songs in my head for months, I know it! :)

Anyway, on this day off, Lil A and I have been doing a bit of crafting for Mother's Day. Check out this card that we made together...she colored this super cute C.C. Designs stamp (Gretel) and I layered her on a card using Nana's Kids paper, which I have had for ages! The sentiment stamp is from "Just Cheese" by Lawn Fawn. And of course it needed extra flowers and a little bit of glitter on the wings! She is so proud of her card for her Grandma. :)





This is another card that I made today, inspired by DCSrappinDiva1 on YouTube. I haven't used my birdcage die in far too long, so I cut a few using the Lemon Flower mat stack from DCWV. I'm loving this paper!



And an update on the robin...I took another peek into the nest and she has 4 eggs now! Still no sign of the male though. We also saw the most adorable tiny hummingbird right outside the kitchen window but I didn't get my camera in time. Hopefully it comes back.




1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your daughter's card - what wonderful coloring she did! I'm sure Grandma will be so happy to open this!!!

    Your bird cage card is lovely - wonderful colors on it!

    ReplyDelete