Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome!

First post of a new blog...exciting and intimidating at the same time. For those who were directed here via my old blog at Wordpress, nice to see you again! For those checking me out for the first time, a big warm welcome to you! If you are interested in checking out any of my previous blog posts from my Wordpress blog, you can do so by clicking here. Ok, so the big question: Why am I changing blogs? Well, I'm not overly techy, and figuring out html code and widgets and blinkies, and etc, etc...yikes! So I think as I go along learning all about that stuff this will be a comfortable place to do it. Forgive me in advance for the mistakes I'll make as I go along. Next question: What's the point of this blog? Well, I'm a crafter and hope to share some of my projects. I'm hoping to reach out to other crafters and find some kindred spirits along the way. I have a whole world outside of crafting too, so I'm sure some of that will sneak in here now and then. Beyond that, who knows? I'm always open to suggestions! So again, welcome to this blog. I hope that you'll find enjoyable things here, maybe even a little inspiration for your own projects. And I hope to get to know you & other bloggers too! Let me know if there is someone I should check out - it's a big blogosphere out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment