Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December!

I can't believe that it is December already! I love December...as fast as it flies, it's a fun month. At work it's a crazy busy month. Working at a museum, it's really busy! It's also my birthday at the end of the month and I will be turning 35. Wow.

BUT...today I had the day off with Lil A. She had her post Op check up scheduled so she and I spent a wonderful day together. We started off making French Toast...yum!



And since it's the first day of December, it's the first day of the kids Advent Calendars. Queue the awesome grandparents...we found the usual chocolate advent calendars, which were a bit of a disappointment. But a package arrived today from my mother who is visiting family in Germany (yes, my mom is that cool.). There were these, awesomer than awesome Advent calendars by Playmobil. The kids were soooooo excited!

Jewel was too, but about the box! lol


There were also chocolates and candies to decorate our tree. It's always been a tradition in my family to decorate the Christmas tree with chocolates. I can't wait till we get our tree to hang them, but I'm sure they will be gone faster than we can hang them! :)


I also brought out my Nutcracker figurines. Lil has never seen them, because between 2 cats and 2 toddlers I was afraid they would get knocked over. Please keep your fingers crossed that they make it through the holiday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment