Friday, February 24, 2012

Knight in Shining Armor card

I wanted to share the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day. I know, we're over a week past Valentine's Day, but it's been a crazy week at work and at home and this has been the first chance to take a picture and post it.
Take a peek!


The stamp set is Mr. Knight? by Craft Lounge. Cute, huh? I kept the coloring pretty simple, using my Cool Grays C1, C3, C5, C7 and my Reds R29, R27, R24. I then used a black pen to add dashed lines and layered the card on red and gray cardstock from Stampin' Up. The dot paper is from Basic Grey.  My husband isn't into lots of embellishments, so I kept things pretty simple, but I was pretty happy with the way it all turned out.

Tonight I'll be working on a card for my daughter, who is turning 5 tomorrow. Five!!! How did that happen??? Watch for pictures soon of the day! Her party is Sunday so we've spent a good portion of the day getting supplies, decorations, etc. Tomorrow I'll be baking her cake and getting the rest of the food ready. Wish me luck!

Anyway, hope you enjoy and hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment