Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thinking of You card (Chickadees)

I traded my Copics for my Prismacolor pencils for this card. I started with a beautiful chickadee stamp from Sparkle & Sprinkle. I showed the various stamps, glitters and embossing powders that I purchased from them in this video. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Naturals White cardstock from Stampin Up.



Once I got it colored I used a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers as the inspiration of my layout. The sentiment is also from Sparkle N Sprinkle, and I used a Nestibilities die to cut out the circle. Here's the finished project!



 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card! :)

4 comments:

  1. Melanie, that is such a pretty card! Anyone would love to receive that. Great job on the coloring too. The blending and shading are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really gorgeous! Our chickadees look just like that!
    I recently found a blog that had some great tutorials and color charts on skin tones and hair color shadings. They were for Prismacolors, and one also had Copics. I'll see if I can find them again and send you the links!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy, that would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete